Desert Morocco Adventure offers you a wonderful 10-day tour through the important part of southern Morocco and the most famous sights in the Marrakech This tour is ideal for real travelers who love to be active and who love nature. The tour includes 3 days hiking in the Atlas mountain as well as quad, camel trek and overnight in the desert camp under thousand of stars
Without a doubt, Erg Chebbi is one of the best places to visit in the Moroccan desert. It also offers one a great chance to experience what it’s like to live a nomadic life. Apart from that, you can travel across the Erg-Chebbi while riding a camel and get to spend a night in a nomadic tent. It’s not only that, for it is also possible for you to get to see some sights you might have seen in popular films.
What can you expect on this tour?
On this 10-days, 9-nights adventure to the High Atlas mountains and Erg Chebbi, you will discover the major south of Morocco’s secret sight. During the course of your quest, you will have a close personal experience of the desert, including an opportunity to visit different oasis, explore a UNESCO World Heritage site and spend the night time beneath the stars in a camp inside the middle of the Sahara Desert. The first day having collection from your Marrakech accommodation, continuing into the Atlas Mountains where you have a 3 days trekking. You’ll also visit the UNESCO World Heritage: the historical site of Aït Ben Haddou Kasbah nearby Ouarzazate. The fifth night will be in Boulmaine du Dadès by first traveling through the “ valley of 1,000 Kasbahs”. We will be able to visit the Gorges of Dades and Todra. Invest the evening enjoying traditional music of the local nomads during dinner under thousands of stars in the desert. On day seven you’ll ride your camel back to the Hotel in Merzouga. After shower, we drive towards the valley of the Draa and we visit the Kashba of Tamnougalt. Next day you will have a day tour with quads between the Oasis of Fint and the village of Ait Ben Haddou, throughout beautiful trails and along Berber villages.
The tour is only for 2 persons. Please check the full planning of the Mountain Desert Adventure Tour
What You’ll Do
- Visit the old Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou.
- Pass through different Valleys including the Rose and Todra Valley.
- Experience what it’s like to live in the desert.
- Ride a camel while witnessing the sun rising and setting.
- Spend a night in the desert camp
- 3 days trekking in high Atlas mountains
- 1-day quads tour
Price includes for 2 persons:
- Airport pick up and drop off
- Pick up & Drop off at your hotel during the tour
- English, Arabic, French Speaking Local guide
- Riad and hotel during the tour with dinner and breakfast
- Mule to carry the baggage and food
- Accommodation gites and tents in the Atlas mountains
- All meals during the trek in the Atlas Mountains
- A cook to prepare all meals
- 4×4 Vehicle with driver
- Quad in Ouarzazate
- Camel trek in Erg Chebbi
- Desert Camp in Merzouga with dinner and breakfast