Desert Morocco Adventure Terms of Service ("Agreement")
Please read these Terms of Service (“Agreement”, “Terms of Service”) carefully before using desertmoroccoadventure.com (“the Site”) operated by Desert Morocco Adventure (“us”, “we”, or “our”). This Agreement sets forth the legally binding Terms of Service for your use of the Site at desertmoroccoadventure.com
By accessing or using the Site in any manner, including, but not limited to, visiting or browsing the Site or contributing content or other materials to the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. Capitalized terms are defined in this Agreement.
These Terms, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by Desert Morocco Adventure without restriction. Any attempted transfer or assignment in violation hereof shall be null and void.
Acceptance of Terms of Service and Amendments
Our web site and services provided to you on and through our web site on an “AS IS” basis. You agree that the owners of this web site exclusively reserve the right and may, at any time and without notice and any liability to you, modify or discontinue this web site and its services or delete the data you provide, whether temporarily or permanently. We shall have no responsibility or liability for the timeliness, deletion, failure to store, inaccuracy, or improper delivery of any data or information.
Your Responsibilities and Registration Obligations
In order to use this web site, you must register on our site, agree to provide truthful information when requested, and be at least the age of eighteen (18) or older. When registering, you explicitly agree to our Terms of Service and as may be modified by us from time to time and available here.
All prices on the site are in euros and per person. The departure of a tour is only guaranteed when a minimum of 2 participants has been reached.
The departure of a tour is guaranteed if required persons per group are complet.
Usage of Ticket and Tour Packages and Tour Packages Purchased on Site
- desertmoroccoadventure.com acts solely as an agent for the Seller and is not a counterpart to the buyer.
- All Ticket and Tour Package prices quoted on the website or via the telephone are inclusive of all costs apart from any delivery costs from Desert Morocco Adventure to the Buyer. Delivery costs will vary according to the location and requirements of the Buyer.
Ticket and Tour Package Buyer Details and Requirements
- The Buyer will be responsible for registering correct details as to his/her: name and address and credit card or bank details for the purpose of payment. The credit card must belong to the Buyer.
- The Buyer must be aged 18 and over.
- If the Buyer provides any details that are incomplete or incorrect, Desert Morocco Adventure as agent for the Seller has the right to terminate any contract between the Buyer and the Seller.
Ticket and Tour Package Payment – Credit Card/Cheque Payment
- The client must pay at least the deposit (20% of the total tour rate ) immediately upon making the booking
- At least the deposit (20% of the total tour rate ) must be received and cleared before Ticket and Tour Packages are dispatched. Desertmoroccoadventure.com may request proof of identity and/or a signed confirmation with credit card payments.
- Once a booking has been made Ticket and Tour Packages cannot be exchanged or refunded, other than at the absolute discretion of Desert Morocco Adventure
- If your order includes a trip or tour which is not available, we will contact you to ask how you wish to proceed. Where our Waitlist service is available you may have the option to wait until we have other clients to complete a group, or changing to another group that is available, or alternatively you may cancel your order
- Failure to make payment as per this clause will be a breach of our terms and condition by the Buyer, entitling the Seller to treat this as an end and to reallocate the Ticket and Tour Packages without informing the Buyer.
- Tour prices are as stated on our website but are liable to change at any time. When buying a tour either via the website, the deposit price will be confirmed. We reserve the right to correct any pricing errors even after we have sent you the email confirmation (as appropriate) although we will endeavour to do so as soon as we become aware of the error.
Ticket and Tour Package Cancellations or Variations by the Buyer
All completed sales are final. Any request for a refund or a variation to the booking must be emailed to email@example.com. Desert Morocco Adventure shall review each case on its own. Refunds or variations will only be made in special situation :
- If the cancelation is made 14 or more days prior to the tour date, we will refund your deposit.
- If the cancellation is made between 14 and 4 days prior to the tour date, we will refund 50% of the deposit.
- If the cancellation is made less than 4 days before the start, payments made by the client will not be refunded.
Alterations to Advertised Ticket and Tour Packages
- All advertised Ticket and Tour Packages are subject to availability and are sold in pairs unless otherwise advertised.
- desertmoroccoadventure.com as agent to the Seller has the right to change the price applicable to any Ticket and Tour Package (upwards or downwards) at any time prior to a booking being accepted. When such change alters the price from that advertised the altered price must be paid in accordance with payment clause 4 above.
- If the day of the booked Ticket and Tour Package is cancelled or restricted due to inclement weather conditions, any refund will be sent to notify the Seller and will make sure that the Buyer will be refunded the amount equal to the Ticket and Tour Package amount of the original booking.
Registration and Password
You are responsible to maintain the confidentiality of your password and shall be responsible for all uses via your registration and/or login, whether authorized or unauthorized by you. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use or your registration, user account or password.
You agree that all information or data of any kind, whether text, software, code, music or sound, photographs or graphics, video or other materials (“Content”), publicly or privately provided, shall be the sole responsibility of the person providing the Content or the person whose user account is used. You agree that our web site may expose you to Content that may be objectionable or offensive. We shall not be responsible to you in any way for the Content that appears on this web site nor for any error or omission.
You explicitly agree, in using this web site or any service provided, that you shall not:
(a) provide any Content or perform any conduct that may be unlawful, illegal, threatening, harmful, abusive, harassing, stalking, tortuous, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, offensive, objectionable, pornographic, designed to or does interfere or interrupt this web site or any service provided, infected with a virus or other destructive or deleterious programming routine, give rise to civil or criminal liability, or which may violate an applicable local, national or international law;
(b) impersonate or misrepresent your association with any person or entity, or forge or otherwise seek to conceal or misrepresent the origin of any Content provided by you;
(c) collect or harvest any data about other users;
(d) provide or use this web site and any Content or service in any commercial manner or in any manner that would involve junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unauthorized advertising without our prior written consent;
(e) provide any Content that may give rise to our civil or criminal liability or which may constitute or be considered a violation of any local, national or international law, including but not limited to laws relating to copyright, trademark, patent, or trade secrets.
Submission of Content on this Site
By providing any Content to our web site you agree to all of the following statements listed below:
(a) you agree to grant to us a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive right and license (including any moral rights or other necessary rights) to use, display, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, distribute, perform, promote, archive, translate, and to create derivative works and compilations, in whole or in part. Such license will apply with respect to any form, media, technology known or later developed;
(b) you warrant and represent that you have all legal, moral, and other rights that may be necessary to grant us with the license set forth in this Section 7;
(c) you acknowledge and agree that we shall have the right (but not obligation), in our sole discretion, to refuse to publish or to remove or block access to any Content you provide at any time and for any reason, with or without notice.
Third Party Services
Goods and services of third parties may be advertised and/or made available on or through this web site. Representations made regarding products and services provided by third parties are governed by the policies and representations made by these third parties. We shall not be liable for or responsible in any manner for any of your dealings or interaction with third parties.
Notification of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your property has been used in any way that would be considered copyright infringement or a violation of your intellectual property rights, our copyright agent may be contacted at the following address: